Those wishing to attend the Inquiry must make that interest known to the Programme Officer as soon as possible prior to the event, either by email or telephone after reading the Attendance Information set out below.
Inquiry Attendance Information
Before deciding whether to take an active part in the Inquiry, you need to think carefully about the points you wish to make. All written submissions will be taken into account by the Inspector. If you feel that taking part in the Inquiry is right for you in whatever capacity, you can participate in a number of ways:
• To take part using video, participants will need to have access to Microsoft Teams (via an app or web browser). This link gives further information on how to use this. https://support.office.com/en-us/teams.
• Alternatively you can take part by telephone. Calls would be to an 020 number which will incur charges. https://www.gov.uk/call-charges
• If you just wish to observe the event, you should make that clear in your response to the Programme Officer.
• If you wish to take an active part in the proceedings, please make clear in your response whether you wish only to appear at the Inquiry and make a statement, or whether you would also wish to ask questions on particular topics.
• If you want to take an active part but feel unable to for any reason, and/or the points you want to make are not covered in the evidence of others, consider whether someone else could raise them on your behalf.
Registered participants in whatever capacity will receive individual joining instructions, providing details of any requirements, guidance and support, whether joining by Teams or telephone.